Grace Gospel Tabernacle believes children are a gift from God. Child dedication is a public commitment you make before God, your church, your family and your friends. The dedication service provides you, the parent(s), an opportunity to express publicly your desire to lead and spiritually nurture your child in cooperation with the Holy Spirit so that your child will develop a desire to love God and love others. We dedicate babies from birth to three year old.
BABY DEDICATION AT GRACE GOSPEL TABERNACLE:
- We ask parents to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We ask parents to be sure their beliefs line up with Grace Gospel Tabernacle's statements of belief.
- We ask parents to be regular attenders of Grace Gospel Tabernacle weekend service.
- We ask parents who are living together and who are not married to take steps to acknowledge and surrender to God’s plan for their relationship before participating in a Baby Dedication Service.
- Fill out the below form; once you submit your form a baby dedication staff member will follow up by email.
- We will request a picture of the baby to be dedicated. The picture will be displayed during the Baby Dedication Service.